Saturday, August 7, 2010

To Grandmother's House We Go

If you know Carla Palmer, then you love her! And I bet many of you know her because she's kind of famous around these parts for her incredible watercolor paintings (check out her website: carlapalmer.com), and for being so darn sweet!

She and Stan certainly have a beautiful and wonderful family. I was in heaven taking pictures at their house--cool bikes and cars at my fingertips. Thanks for such a fun night, you guys! Your outfits were perfect and all of your kiddos are so well behaved. Here's a little sample of my favorites!


We had a lot of different pictures to capture and the sun was quickly setting, so we only had time for the oldest girls to have about 30 seconds with the car. It was kind of fun to watch them run up next to it while I fired away. I was impressed with how quickly they could get their modeling on. Such pretty girls. :)




This is the fun playhouse that Carla and Stan have for all their grandkids! CUTE.





And last but not least, here's everyone!

10 comments:

  1. Those are fabulous! What a gorgeous family and what an awesome yard! I dream of having a beautiful yard like that someday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie, these are some FABULOUS group shots, and the individuals are beautiful as well! I love the lighting and the colors and the personality--another job well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Precious! I love the last one. That's what I want someday, lots of kids running around and my kids too, of course.=) We are trying hard to move to Washington or Oregon. It is so beautiful! Good work Marie, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so impressed you got everyone to look AND smile in that last one! That is quite the feat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Marie! Those are amazing!! It makes me miss everyone all over again!! I love the Palmers and miss working for them! Thanks for sharing their wonderful photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so brillant!! those group shots are not easy and girl you made it look EASY!!! awesome awesome awesome, on of my most favorite sessions of yours to date and that is saying a lot because they are all fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, hats off to you, Marie!! You make photographing large groups--and kids at that--look easy!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWESOME! I have been stalking your blog waiting to see how the pictures turned out. I love the one of Logan. I can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! these are great! i'm so impressed with your ability to get all the kids to look at the camera! i can barely get both my girls to look in the same direction at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. MARIE!!!! I love these!!! Of course, I love the Palmers, I grew up with Paije. So this is so fun to see their family! YAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email