Saturday, September 4, 2010

Bubbly

I know the Colbie Caillat song "Bubbly" is a romantic love song, but as I was just listening to it, it reminded me of my sweet baby. She is sooo bubbly. She crinkles her nose and she eats her toes. (I know toe-eating isn't in the song, but it should be because who doesn't smile at some slobbery drool on baby piggies?) And I just want to stay here for awhile, for her to just take her time, wherever she goes.

Ah, I love that song. Anyway, the here and now is becoming a favorite place of mine. My three little ones are so bright and lovable and teachable, and I've got a lot of hope spilling over for their continual happiness and success in life. It seems like the possibilities are endless when I ponder the men and women they are capable of becoming. But for now, I just get all bubbly when they're happy.


16 comments:

  1. she is so sweet!!! I love that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for making me smile on a very sad morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Bubbly Baby! I know you made the lovely headband Marie . . . but I need to hear more about those flowery pants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marie! This is my favorite picture ever!! She is the sweetest little angel, I can't wait to snuggle her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute picture! You'll have to tell her when she's older about how that song makes you think of her. It can be "her" song. I still remember the song my mom said always reminded her of me and every time I hear it I feel special.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess it's just that our kiddos are all the same ages, but I often feel like the things your write about your babies could have been my words about mine as well. However, your pictures are better! That is a seriously cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So in love with this picture! And in love with baby Magnolia! Such a sweetie, seiously, I day dream about how adorable she is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful picture, I love the light!!! And where did you get those roses for her little bloomers? ADORABLE.

    I love the sentiments you so beautifully expressed. It's such a special season of mothering you're in right now. I can feel your joy and am grateful that you're savoring these precious times.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love this picture! I swear, you two have the prettiest babies in the whole world! And now your sisters will each be having one, too, and I'm sure they'll just be so cute! I think we should all send a note to your whole family for making the world a better place :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marie, the lighting in this is seriously exquisite. She is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email