Thursday, September 30, 2010

Crazy For You

At my most recent shoot, it was so obvious that this sweet little girl's parents are crazy about her. And vice versa. She lit up when she got a piggy back ride from her dad, and she was so relaxed and at ease snuggled up to her mom. I love the bond between parents and their children. It is so strong! And my-oh-my, I had another natural in front of the camera. I'm always telling my peeps that they're going to have to tell me when enough is enough because I could take pictures forever. And ever. There's always another angle of light or another spot I want to explore. Lucky for me, this doll loves having her picture taken, so we had ourselves a fun, fun evening. Thanks so much, you guys!












8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! She is a total model!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Hannah - that girl is gorgeous! Especially love the b&w one of her. So so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man does the camera LOVE her :)! You have to enter that fence shot in MA's contest! I am serious! it is amazing! LOVE the arms, the fence the bokeh the conversion, my new all time fav of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, what a cutie! I love her jacket! What fun colors for this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That's all I have to say! So glad Jennifer was able to schedule with you!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email