Saturday, September 25, 2010

Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle is the oldest of my little sisters, and she lives in Dallas with her husband, Steve. The distance is very sad. But her in-laws live in Spokane, just a hop-skip-jump away from where I live (5-hour drive), which is very happy because when she goes to visit them, I am all over it! Last month her in-laws threw her a fabulous baby shower while they were visiting, and so my Baby Magnolia and I made the drive to see her because first of all, I love any chance I can get to spend with my dear sis (whose real name is Lauren, but I love to call her Lulu Belle), and second of all, I'm going to be an AUNT in December and I had to see the baby bump that is my future nephew!

One of the many fun things (thank you so much for such a fun time, everyone!) we did together was a Byers Family Photoshoot! Us girls had a blast raiding the guys' closets and dictating what they had to wear. And I must say, they looked awfully handsome! Check it out:











13 comments:

  1. Beautiful family & photos, Marie! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks soooo much Marie! I love them so much!!!! you are so good!! the Byers will LOVE them!!!!! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely pictures . . . I can't decide which one I like best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! I especially love the third to last one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so awesome marie :)! Great location and as always gorgeous models :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those are so nice! And they all look so good. Their mom is so stylish! I can't believe Lauren is having a baby! She looks very cute prego and all. There's nothing like having your own little sister have a baby. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. MARIE! These are so awesome. This makes me excited to move to Spokane!! I'll have to have you do our family photos...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, Rae, we need to get together! I know you're sad to be moving, but I'm SO HAPPY that you'll be in Spokane. You are going to love it. I cannot think of a better place to live photography-wise. You are going to be in camera heaven. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so fun! I love the above pictures too. She is a DOLL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marie,
    These are so fun and shows the personalities of the family so well!

    My Hubby--a graphic designer--suggests to use Helvetica Neu Light for your accompanying font. I asked why and he replied, "Because she'll love it!" BTW He absolutely dies over your photos every time I show them to him. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Leslie,

    Tell your husband thank you for the font tip! I will check it out. And thanks so much for such a sweet compliment, especially coming from you artist people! Made my day. :)

    Happy conference weekend!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email