Thursday, October 14, 2010

Can't Wait To Meet You...

What I didn't mention in my last baby bump post is that I have two sisters that are having babies in December! I'm going to be an auntie times two! Emma came to spend the week with me and we've been doing all the classic sister things. It has been so refreshing, and we can't pinpoint why, but this get together has been especially fun.

Tonight we went out for a casual maternity shoot for Em. It was such a calm and relaxing atmosphere with the slight breeze and the gentle light, the perfect setting for such a beautiful mommy-to be. Love you to pieces, Em! And I cannot wait to meet you, sweet Annabelle!







13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Emily you look amazing! And I know I say it all the time but Marie, you create such beautiful pieces! I love you both and hope you enjoy your sister week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky for you to be getting a niece, and how lucky for Emily to have such a talented sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun that your sisters got married so close and are now having babies so close! And fun for your kids to have cousins on your side...that's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty pictures of Emma! I'm so glad that you have been able to have a fun week visiting with her. I know how much you love your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful Emma!! I love your outfit! and the headband is so cute :):) these are such precious pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still can't believe you girls are old enough to have husbands and babies!! Just seems like yesterday...

    Emily you look beautiful!! I love the last pic especially!
    Congrats to you and Lauren!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this makes me so happy! She looks so beautiful and your photos absolutely show off that beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww how lucky are you!!! i can't wait to be an auntie :)! beautiful light, and she looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are PERFECT! :] I love the first Black and White one and the second to last one...where'd you get that pose?? :P I can't wait to meet Annabelle! She's lucky she has such a beautiful and wonderful mom ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful. That is exciting for you. I know you have been waiting for your kids to have cousins. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! Those are great and how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Marie, these photos are simply gorgeous!!! Of course it helps when your model is gorgeous as well.

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email