Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Bride, a Groom, and a Bumblebee

I wanted to back up a bit and share these Halloween pictures of my kiddies all dressed up. We celebrated both here and in Germany, in case you're wondering why I have cowgirl pictures of Maggie in here.

Our baby bumblebee--thank you, Kellie, for letting us borrow this adorable costume. Aren't the feet darling?

Our bride and groom. Thank you, Jen (and Olivia) for letting us borrow the magnificent dress!

A costume change in Germany--Maggie was a cowgirl and Magson was a knight, but he didn't want to wear his costume, thus no pictures of that.



And my all-time favorite Halloween pictures:

And in case you didn't catch that loveliness:



Happy Halloween!

15 comments:

  1. That's what I did when Kiff tried to steal my thunder on our wedding day. I wanted a "me" moment and he kept trying to get in all the pictures.

    Love those! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. Did you shed a little tear seeing her so beautiful in that wedding dress (not to mention your oh-so-handsome son!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha!! Love it! They are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to send these in to a bride's magazine or something. So, so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable, and the last few are SO FUNNY! I love them! You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh Marie I laughed so hard when I saw the last ones of bella and liam! so funny!!
    And Magnolia was so cute as a little bumblebee :) I wish I could have gotten a pic of her with me in my bumblebee costume!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cutest and funniest kids in the wooorld!! I love that one of Magson kinda smirking :] I miss him SO much! I miss ALL of you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress IS magnificent! I love how it looks like a really wedding shoot with miniature people! How adorable! Also, Maggie makes a beautiful cowgirl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhhh! SO hilarious! Bella is D-R-A-M-A! :) And so so beautiful. Those'll be fun in her wedding reel someday. Magnolia is the cutest bumblebee EVER, and Liam is just plain handsome! So so cute. LOVE these pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved these pictures! Your kids are adorable and you are an amazing photographer, Marie! Wish you could take our family pictures. Those last pics were hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such cute costumes and even cute pictures. Those last few had me laughing out loud! I love that smirking on of Magson too. What a cutie patootie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That should say "even cuter pictures". Of course they are cute pictures! All of your's are!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH MY WORD!! These are SO adorable!! Those last three, oh man, I love it. :O)

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email