Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanks

Here is a taste of my gratitude list (in no particular order) this year:

*Beautiful families such as the one below who choose me to take their pictures. (For those of you who know Amy Neal, this is her cousin!)

*My friends for their goodness and support.

*My husband for continuing to be the best thing that ever happened to me.

*My kids for reminding me every day of what's most important.

*My mom for always being so willing to help me, most recently with sewing Magnolia's stocking.

*My dad for giving the best hugs.

*My siblings for being the best aunties and uncles.

*Flowers to Go for providing for our family.

*My church for ever so many blessings.

*My neighborhood full of friends and wonderful people.

*Electricity! We had a crazy power outage earlier this week that really made me grateful for the simple things in life.

*My writing group for keeping me going. :)

*Second chances and tomorrows.

*My inlaws for treating me like gold.

*My life.

*And most of all, God, for His perfect love.











Happy Thanksgiving! And to the cute, cute family above. Thanks for a wonderful afternoon! I loved your handsome little one and truly enjoyed getting to know you!

5 comments:

  1. Cute family! I like how they included their dog too. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures :) Love you. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness....you take the most beautiful pictures, which I already knew, but I love these of us so much! Amy called just to tell me about these beautiful pics being up on your blog. Thanks again Marie!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email