Monday, December 13, 2010

Seven Months

My baby girl is growing up so fast! Here are a few pictures I took of her in Germany--sick of Germany pics yet? I hope not because there are still more coming! Hopefully this week I can get to a post with snapshots so you can get a peek into what everyday life was like for us on our visit. :) And there will be more photos of the kids...promise.

Magnolia was seven months old in these pictures and now she's already eight months, nearly nine months old. Why does watching her grow have to be so bittersweet? She's about ready to crawl, loves to eat table foods, and is just a complete bright spot in my life. I love her!


13 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, I LOVE that second picture of her. What a sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet :) I miss her so much! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie! I love her chub and her bright blue eyes! And no, I think I speak for everyone when I say, we aren't tired of Germany pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! I love the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stop showing me pictures like this. I want a baby every time I see her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She couldn't be a single ounce cuter, Marie!! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my she has changed and grown so much since I last saw her! she is precious beyond belief! You are soo lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like sunshine made tangible.

    And I second what Annalia said.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marie! I want your baby! She is the sweetest little thing :) Love the pictures. These are really motivating me to take some of my little angel :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I could never get sick of looking at pics from you Marie! I love your sweet babies bright blue eyes and that smile that just lights up her face! :) very sweet.

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email