Ten Things About this Gorgeous Baby Girl:
1. She is the youngest of five with two brothers and two sisters. You can see them here.
2. Her nursery is pink and brown.
3. Her mom is a really good friend of mine, who I just love! She has difficult pregnancies and suffers a lot of discomfort and pain during them, but here she is with her fifth beauty. You are amazing, Court!
4. Her dad was so happy to kiss on and snuggle her. I love it when men are comfortable loving on their babies in front of the camera.
5. She has tons of hair just like her oldest sister did, and they think she's got Chloe's cute nose.
6. Grace is after her Grandmother.
7. She's proving to be a good sleeper already!
8. Her mom made her all the cute purple accessories. I loved the variety!
9. She has amazing hair! Not only does she have hair, but it's this rich and beautiful brown, a shade that I personally have never seen on a newborn baby.
10. I loved every minute with her!
Here's a peek at what we've been up to! Actually, ALL credit goes to my sweet mom. She sewed all weekend long to make our dreams c...
It's definitely hard to believe my baby is eight! Such a special birthday. She is now old enough to be baptized! We are really looking f...
I've never had a broken bone. Will's never had a broken bone. Doesn't it seem like my children should never have any broken b...
I love this family and these girls, I really do. They live just down the street from us, and they are some of our dearest friends! It's ...
(Photo Above taken by my sister Lauren . And the speckles in this picture are actually raindrops!) After the summer ended, I transferre...