Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Day After Christmas

Here's a little peek for the lovely Merrill family! We were so blessed to have a break in the rain so that we could go outside for these. Before long Jared will be off on a mission and the family will be more spread out, so although December isn't the ideal month for photos in rainy Washington, we got together the day after Christmas to capture this sweet family while they were all home for the holidays!

And don't these two look way too young to be grandparents? But grandparents they are, and fabulous ones at that.





5 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I cant wait to see more!! You are amazing Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors! Super cute family. Good job, Marie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL family...and not just cause I'm bias as their cuz:) Love them!! Great pictures! I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE them!!! And miss them:( I can't believe I used to babysit them- they are all so grown up! So proud to call them my cousins!! Great pics:)

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email