Friday, January 28, 2011

The Sweet on Crazy

Magnolia is nearly 10 months old, so I thought I better get her nine month pictures up. She's the most delightful thing, and I could stay here in babyland for a lot longer than she is going to allow. She's crawling everywhere and is so anxious to walk. Every milestone is a big deal around here.

"Mom! Magnolia can pick her nose all by herself!"

Fantastic, I know.

Today was one of those crazy days. I got the crew all buckled in to take Maggie to dance class. We were even running early. I don't think we've ever arrived on time, so I was excited. But I couldn't start the car...because of a dead battery...because of little ones who like to play with the lights. I was ready to give up and unpack everyone, but Maggie starts bawling really, really sad tears because she loves her dance class. It's one of the highlights of her week, so I mustered up some courage and asked the neighbor (again) to give us a jump start. At least I had my own jumper cables this time!

We arrived way late to dance, and when we do get there, I discover Magson is sporting just his socks. I'm embarrassed that this happens all the time. Shoes, kid! You need shoes!

I ended my day by locking us all out of the house...with the straps of my purse stuck in the door...

But looking at these pictures tonight has definitely put the sweet on crazy.



16 comments:

  1. She is adorable. And what a great ending to your fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious. I think she is starting to look a lot like her brother :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marie, these are beyond gorgeous! Of course, it doesn't hurt to have the cutest little model ever. And it just can't be possible that she's ten months already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. soo funny!! how did you lock yourself out of the house? :)

    and magnolia is the sweetest little thing! she will love seeing these pics when she grows up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This made me laugh, Marie. These are the days that keep us humble. Glad you can have a sense of humor about it!

    Oh what a sweet girl! She looks just like Dad. What beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is such a cute baby! And I just love her chub. Love, love, love it! I can't believe she's that old either. THAT is crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, the DOLL!!! She is SO BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what sweet pictures! she looks a lot like big brother.

    we have all had days like that! doesn't help much in the moment, but just know that you are not alone! and it seems the more kids are involved, the bigger the potential for crazy! good thing they're cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha! Sorry if I added to your crazy day...you seemed so serene!

    If it makes you feel any better, my kids have done that to me many, many times (and not usually the little ones - the ones who sneak lights on to read...and don't turn them off). Luckily, Tony leaves his car in the driveway when he's out of town and my nice neighbor helps me work the cables.

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is just the cutest! I wish we were your neighbor and I could've jumped your car. Haha. Ooh, what dreams :)
    Beautiful beautiful pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just had to laugh. Thats so awful I know to laugh at your frustration. But I have to say that the laugh is more of a "I totally get it" laugh because I have been there!! Magnolia is looking more and more like magson to me! Very sweet smiley pics!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a yummy treat!!! The tongue out is just priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You make such beautiful babies and take such amazing pictures! Loved the commentary on your day. I can sympathize with you on the lights thing....drives me crazy when my kids do that. (:

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, Marie.....what. a. day!!!!! I think I would've had a mommy-sized meltdown! Glad you can still smile at the end of the day. These are gorgeous photos of your little cutie pie! Here's hoping tomorrow is MUCH better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those days definitely add punctuation to our lives, don't they!? Love, absolutely love the pictures of your angel! She is such a darling!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email