Friday, January 28, 2011

Zoom Lens For Sale!

Sold!

I'm selling my Tamron (for Canon) 28-75mm 2.8 zoom lens. It is a fabulous, fabulous lens that is tack sharp and in perfect condition. It comes in the original box with a UV filter. I've had it for about a year and a half. It retails at about $400 and I'm asking $300 shipped (if necessary). You can email me at gross.marie@gmail.com if you're interested.

Oh, and if you'd like to see pictures I've taken with this lens, you can find them here.

Hope you all are having a happy weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I'm am very interested! Let me talk to Arthur and get back to you. Can you send your knowledge and talent with it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure wish I had the money to buy your camera too. When I look at your pictures it makes me want to take up a new hobby. Not that I'd be any good at it but the pictures certainly would be better than what I take on my point and shoot digital.
    Good luck on finding a new home for your lens. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Andria. :) I think you would be great at taking pictures! And I don't think purchasing a DSLR would ever be a decision you'd regret. If you ever decide to, call me. I can help you with any questions!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email