Sunday, February 27, 2011

Heartprints

I know that Auntie Jessie has been anxiously awaiting the second half of this peek. :)

So, without further ado...


Oh, and the cutie below was one of the first girls ready. So, while we waited for the others, I couldn't help but get some shots of her. I just wish there would've been time for individual shots of the older two as well. Oh well, there's always next time. :) And PS., their mom made these gorgeous dresses!






And is it just me or do you all see what I'm seeing in the palm of this baby's hand?

I'm telling you, there is a heart!

9 comments:

  1. very, very sweet! I especially like the last three pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They turned out great! I really love them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes me wish I could go back in time and get some better photographs of my girls when they were all little.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, those girls just melt my heart! I want more kids!!! (hehe) Really beautiful pictures, Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You rocked the window light! And the individuals were to die for, as were the group shots, that isn't easy to do. They looked like they were having so much fun. And jennifer you are incredible, A. For making such beautiful girls, and B. For making those dresses! Congrats on your new perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this makes me want a sweet baby! Great work Marie, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! That b&w one of Miss M is to die for! And I love that you noticed the heart in Baby E's hand.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are so beautiful, I LOVE them!!!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email