Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Little Refresher

Sometimes I annoy myself with the whole Maggie, Magson, Magnolia code name thing. I mean, really. It's all tongue-tying, brain twisting, and impossible to keep straight. Even for me! But it is what it is. So, here's a quick refresher course.

Meet Maggie.
Five Years Old
Bites her fingernails.
Says "lasterday" instead of "yesterday"
Loves her friends, fairies, princesses, and planning playdates and birthday parties


Meet Magson.
Almost Three Years Old
Likes to scream
Says "peeping" instead of "sleeping," "noke" instead of "nope," and instead of "ta-da!" he says, "ha-haaa!"
Loves to snuggle, climb, ride his bike, and play monsters


And Meet Magnolia.
Almost One Year Old
Wakes up 3+ times every night
Says Mama, Baba and Dada
Loves to take baths, stand all by herself, and eat spaghetti

13 comments:

  1. I love these pictures. Their eyes are all so expressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleased to meet them. :- ) Have I ever mentioned how BEAUTIFUL your little ones are, Marie? :- )

    P.S. Love the new blog background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your kids. They are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I think of the heart pangs I feel while looking at mediocre snapshots of my now-grown babies, I shudder to think of the exquisite pain you will feel looking at these magnificent photos when your little ones are all grown up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marie, your children are gorgeous! I love them so much! I can't believe you just took those pictures yesterday!!! You're amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pictures are so beautiful. You have beautiful kids. oh, and the new background is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a lovely family you have. I never get tired at looking at your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love those babies!!! they're all so cute. Magson is looking so much older and oh so handsome!
    I like the colors you used in them too! that was new right?
    anyway, like the new blog background. how do you do that anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd seriously kill to have you follow my kids around every day and take pictures of them. Kill. Just tell me who.

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email