Friday, April 1, 2011

No Joke

Anybody else hate April Fools Day? It's not my favorite. Probably because I'm always falling for people's tricks! But this is no joke; here is a beautiful, smart, athletic, and go-getter senior. I loved her! And not only for those reasons. I also loved her because she didn't laugh too hard at me when I sat in a puddle during our shoot. Yep, soaked my bum when I was trying to demonstrate how I wanted her to sit. I also fell flat on my bum when I was backing up to take her picture. (I backed up into a boulder.) I came home and gave myself an A+ in klutziness.












10 comments:

  1. aw she looks sweet! you did great Marie! She has such pretty hair and eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That girl is BEAUTIFUL! What a goregous smile! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet those pictures make her mom and dad cry. All I see there is someone's baby who had the nerve to grow up into some beautiful grown up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, what a beautiful girl! Beautiful shots, Marie. (And I recognize that stream...) ;)
    PS: I like your klutziness... makes me feel better about mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so beautiful, Marie, but my favorite--oh, what a favorite!!--is that first black and white one of her! So gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marie! You are so talented! I wish wish wish you could take pictures of my kids. Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet her mom is thrilled with these, though it's too bad her dad wasn't there to put a little bow in the middle of her forehead...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, everyone. I was so happy with how these turned out. And Rae, your favorite is mine, too. What a stunner this girl is!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!!! Ashlee you pictures are so great! I hope you gave your Mom a big hug for getting you such a great photographer. (:

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email