Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday Snaps: Milestones

Magnolia turned one last week and didn't at all care for the party hat Maggie and I made for her. The only thing that distracted her from tearing it off was a sweet game of peek-a-boo. Maggie saves the day!

We got Magson a rockateer two-wheeler for his birthday. ($10 on Craigslist, baby!) It's about time we didn't have to kick him off the princess bike.

And Maggie lost her first tooth last week. It fell out in the bathtub, so we had to go fishing! It was teeny tiny. I didn't think her smile could get any prettier, but it did.

All these milestones at once. I don't know if I can handle it! Actually, there is one milestone I'd welcome gladly--potty training the little guy. Waaaaah. Pray for me/us. (I know, Mom, it was going so well until today. Two major accidents!)







10 comments:

  1. So sweet! Liam is growing up so fast lately! We are teaching Ava to ride with training wheels and it's really exausting on my end. Can't wait until she learns the brakes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no more growing, babies! I feel your pain. They just keep doing stuff and getting big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the milestones. Wish we could have been there for the bdays -- but I do appreciate our skype visits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, I laughed so hard at that hat!!!! so cute :) and Liam is like just as big or bigger than Bella! It's kind of funny :) love all the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! That birthday hat is adorable!!! I love it. Super cute. I'm sorry about the major accidents.... wish I could come help.
    And Bella's smile did just get prettier. I love your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all getting so big. Liam needs to teach Ty how to use the pedals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your neighborhood looks so fun and inviting.=) Hailey losing her first tooth was traumatizing and it was her first week of kindergarten. Double weird!! They are all so sweet.=)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! That is a lot of milestones all at once. Good luck with the potty training. We quit today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terrific hat!

    Those milestones become increasingly bittersweet.

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email