Saturday, May 28, 2011

goo-goo gah-gah

Lucky me, two of my sisters are here visiting with their babies! And I've adopted another sister--Em's sister in law, Ashley, who also came with her beautiful baby girl! I'm in baby heaven...four little loves between us. :)

Naturally, we've gone crazy with the photoshoots, and that's the understatement of the century. I have so. many. pictures to look through! But when you have the cutest niece and nephew on the planet, well, there's no option other than to take a gazillion photos. So, here are a couple I wanted to quick and share since I haven't posted in awhile, and I don't know when I'll have time to post again. Just know that there's lots more cuteness a'comin, and that I've been loving every second of our time together.

Mr. Cole, 5 months old.



And Miss Annabelle, 6 months old.



Gah! They are so cute!

11 comments:

  1. I didn't know Lauren was with you, too. How fun for you all. Great pictures (as always)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh they are so adorable. I LOVE the one of the sweet little Cole. So precious! I'm glad you're getting sister time in. It's my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Pam, Lauren spent Monday through Friday with us, so she wasn't at church, but she got to come for part of the week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these so much! thank you Marie!! And I miss you guys already :( I hope you guys had fun at the zoo! With is could have stayed longer!
    love ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute!

    I'm guessing Chris is actually Jill. Somehow I don't picture him expressing himself quite like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what cute babies!! glad you got to spend some time with your sisters and their babes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness!!!! they define cuteness!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That little baby boy with the bow tie is ADORABLE! What a great picture! (:

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email