Monday, May 2, 2011

Snaps: Bathtime Bundle

With Mother's Day fast approaching, Will was busy at the flower shops well into the evening. I was left to tackle Monday night family night aloooone. Maggie gave us an inpromptu lesson about when Jesus died, and then for the activity we messed around with the video camera. Too bad I'm too tired to figure out how to get our amazing footage on here.

I was also left to do the bedtime drill solo. I'm so spoiled in this department as Will always does the dishes, reads to us from the scriptures and then helps with brushing their pearlies and bedtime stories. But we survived and even managed to take a picture!

Happy Mother's Day Week!

11 comments:

  1. Great picture! And kudos to Will for being such a great dad, even though it makes it harder when he's not home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your adorable kids! Can't wait to SEE THEM SO SOON!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. look at those cuties! I wish I could snuggle all of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like their towels :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh I cannot get over how beautiful your kids are! I'm so excited to meet them all in like a couple weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email