Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sometimes I Love the Spotlight...

Usually, I'm a bit jittery and leery about getting in front of the camera, and this might sound vain, but I'm starting love it! Not only does the self-consciousness and nerves give me great perspective as to what it's like for those I photograph, but it's so fun to overcome that and let loose! A big thanks to Lauren and Ashley for letting me hop in a few pictures. You two have skills!

But enough about me, here you have my lovely sisters who have always been such naturals in front of the camera, as well as the ever gorgeous Ashley, who I could've taken pictures of all day. :)














13 comments:

  1. Great pictures! And you all are getting such long hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's fun to see pictures of you. You are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is because the camera loves you! And these three as well. You always get the met amazing pictures of your sisters. I Always look forward to these shoots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! You AND your sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty pictures Marie :) That first one of just you is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fun shoot!!! you ALL look FABULOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Marie, you are just too sweet! I love all these pictures! You girls are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh I love these so much!!! so pretty! I'm so lucky to have such great sisters :) thanks for the beautiful picture Marie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you got some time for you! An identity is important after three kids.=) You are beautiful!! And nobody should be so skinny after 3 kids.=)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful group of women!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You ladies are gorgey! Miss you Marie...

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are all gorgeous!! and yes my fiance gets that a lot that he looks like Tom Cruise! :)

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email