Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Four Weeks New

This beautiful baby boy arrived earlier than we expected, and so I wasn't able to take his picture until he was about a month old. But no matter; he still let me photograph him sleeping, and what a sweet little sleeper he was! And when awake, he always seemed to know when his big brother entered the room. The strong bond between the brothers was so fun to watch! I think it's so adorable how newborn babies come to earth already knowing and loving the voices of their family.

Many thanks to this lovely family for bringing such a sweet baby into my home! It was truly a pleasure getting to know you all! Here's a little peek:















5 comments:

  1. What a little angel! These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, these are so so precious. I love the ones of them both naked. So sweet. And that basket works perfectly for newborns :) Glad you got it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful baby and the pics of the two boys together are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email