Monday, June 6, 2011

Notes She Wrote


If you have a minute, go check out the blog my sisters and I started together. It's called Notes She Wrote. I kicked it off with a post on photography posing tips. I even wrote a rap song for my bio underneath the "Marie" tab. I'm that excited about it. :)

So, yeah. Every Monday I'll be posting there, sharing with my sisters some of the things I love. Lauren's posting on Tuesdays, Em on Wednesdays and 16-year-old Lissie will be posting from Germany on Thursdays. Oh, and get this. We're going to Vlog (video blog) on Fridays! Eeek. I just barely started getting comfy on camera and now I have to get on video! Should be fun, though!

6 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see more from it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should "vlog" your rap song!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm actually planning on it, Mom. Just working up the guts is all. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those pictures of you! You've said before you don't like yellow, but I love it on you!! And I can't believe how long your hair is getting! You look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email