Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Snaps: Summer Boy

Today Magson looked so full of boyish content as he played in his bed after a fun morning of swimming with the neighbor kids out back. The contrast of his brown skin against his beautiful white bedding (my mom made) was divine. He is devouring the glorious sunshine we've had, and seems happiest when he's out in the warm light of summer.





PS. I fixed the Notes She Wrote link in the post below. Sorry if you clicked on it yesterday and it didn't work! Today Lulu posted pictures there of some super cute capris she found for only a buck at Goodwill the other day. Seriously, what a steal!

13 comments:

  1. p.s. I can't find the capri post. What am I doing wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! I love his adorable smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the last picture on here! He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, he's cute! I was in his nursery a week ago, and he was reading books with me....he is super smart! He was telling me all the colors and counting everything and knows a lot of the letters by sight... I was impressed! He's always so shy when I see him, it was fun to sit and chat and get to know him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! That last picture is to die for! Seriously, I could look at your sweet boy all day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love him! He is so handsome! I love that last picture too. What a little sweety.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's gorgeous!! And I love Snaps!!! And I'm so excited for Notes She Wrote!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is seriously too beautiful for words.

    ReplyDelete
  9. he is just so cute! i miss him!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is so adorable!!! He looks a lot like I'd imagine Will looking when he was a boy. (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a cutie. Seriously. I love that his personality shows through those photos!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email