Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sunshine

This family is one that has been on my mind so much lately. I honestly don't really know what to say other than that I am absolutely smitten with Michelle and how radiant she is. Beautiful, beautiful. Her husband passed away last year in an accident and here she is with her sunny smile and personality, raising her little ones with such faith and optimism. I feel like every single one of these pictures is evidence of what an amazing job she is doing as a mother. I got teary quite a few times while editing these, picturing myself in her shoes. I know I can't begin to understand what it's like to have your best friend die so suddenly like that, but I do know that if that were ever to happen to me, I hope that I would have as much faith and love to carry on.

I looooved--loved every breath of this session!























14 comments:

  1. WOOOOW amazing pics!!!
    you look so GREAT!!!
    *_*
    very cute blog!!!!
    i'm following you by google friends hope you'll do the same if you'll like mine :)
    sweet italian kisses

    Syriously in Fashion
    Official Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaaaa!!! Thanks for making me cry on a Saturday morning. This hits too close to home. Beautiful pics of a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie, you did a beautiful job. Those kids are so so cute, and she is gorgeous! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marie! I love them all! Thank you so, so, so much. I had so much fun doing these pictures... and you were so incredibly patient with us... especially with the kids doing their own thing half the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL!!! I know Michelle! She is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! And what an incredible lady!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh dear goodness, these are amazing. It's my dream to one day do shoots like these. As a photographer you see many smiling faces and your bring so much joy! Now I only need a camera, haha ^^

    I'd also love to thank you for the amazing comment you left on my blogpost :) you are a darling! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning pictures- what beautiful family, too! I feel like you really did capture the essence of family: unity. Way to go, and wonderful use of aperture, too!



    ♥flor
    comment or follow at florecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved these photos.

    And she is obviously a very strong and beautiful woman to go through all that and emerge smiling.

    Glad that you shared about her on your blog. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  10. These photos are so gorgeous, i LOVE the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. im completely blown away by these pics! GORGEOUS

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are an excellent photographer! keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email