Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Will's Got Skills

A couple things:

1. Some of you commented on Will's photog skills here. I have to agree! It came out of nowhere, too. But he's two for two. Go Will!

2. I'm booked for the summer. I really hate writing that, but it's true. I wish I were superwoman and could handle as many photoshoots as I'd like to. But that's okay! I do have some openings in September that a few people have expressed interest in, but whoever pays the session fee first will get those slots. :)

3. My cell isn't working. So until I get a new phone, email is probably the best way to contact me. Or my home line. But that phone doesn't have an answering machine and I'm kinda deaf, so there's no guarantees there.





Happy Tuesday!

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email