Friday, July 8, 2011

Just Because

As much as I am in love with my now--baby/toddler/preschool-aged little family, and as often as I give my munchkins a hard time about growing up, being around this family made me really look forward to the school-aged days! They were all so classy, loving and very fun! I loved how when we'd walk to a new spot, the girls would catch up to their mom and put an arm around her-- just because. I hope my girls love me as much when they're teenagers. And my goodness, these parents are so in love! I definitely went home from this session wanting to be a better wife and mother, so thank you for that!

I hope you enjoy your little peek; there are lots more coming!


















12 comments:

  1. Marie! These are so gorgeous! What a sweet family :) I hope my kids do the same :) I love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww these are so beautiful! They really do look like such a sweet family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh how cute its that family!! They all look so happy and in love! Beautiful pictures, Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous images, Marie....beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these, Marie. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! This makes me excited for our next family session. (Not that I know when that will be, but pictures from you are always a treasure.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My niece Alex Spangler posted the link to your blog on Facebook & so I got to see a peek of the pictures you took of the SPANGLER FAMILY! I want you to know that you brought great big tears to my eyes as I love this family w/ all my heart. The mom is my older & ONLY sister who I love so very much. Also...Thank you for the kind & loving words you wrote about them all. They truely are in love w/ one another & such a prime example of the word "FAMILY!" You did such a beautiful job shooting these pictures of them. LOVE THEM =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marie, you are a genius! The photos are so alive, so sunny! I really love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WONDERFUL BLOG!
    HI! my name's martina and I come from Italy... I'd like you visit my blog and if you want.... follow me! I wait you and your tips!
    Thanks! kisses, Marti! ;DDDDD
    Glamour Marmalade

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email