Monday, August 8, 2011

Beautiful People {Part 1}

I haven't declared one specific genre of portrait photography as my specialty, but having photographed one inspiring and loving family after the next lately, it makes me want to say, "I only photograph families!" While specializing might be a good career move, I'm not ready to declare one yet. I love it all too much...newborns! Weddings! Bring it on. But I must say, my special love for family portraits has taken me by surprise. I just love being with families. Parents who love each other--and adoring children. It's a beautiful thing. :)

Hope you love your first little peek, my sweet friends!
















6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that little baby is soo adorable. These are so so pretty, Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! And their pictures too! They turned out beautifully, especially Brandi. She is so goregous. (and the kids, and hubby too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet family. My favorites are of mom and baby. Good job, Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous photos! i love the coloring and how sharp they are. wonderful work!

    www.andreabrionnephoto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email