Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Busy, Busy

Whew! This last week or so has been a busy one. It seems like August has a way of producing packed weeks, but somehow I forget how hectic it can get until August is actually here. And now it's practically gone! Anyway, I thought I'd give you a quick summary of what we were up to last week before I fly to UT tomorrow for about five more photoshoots! Tis the season! :)

First, I got to take the lovely Palmer family pictures--grandma, grandpa, four kids and all the grandbabies. This is just one of the beautiful granddaughters. I have a lot more from this shoot coming...


Next up, I got to photograph a gorgeous, gorgeous wedding! I can't wait to show you more of this lovely couple. This picture was taken at Deception Pass. Love!


A few days later, Will took the day off so we could drive to Moses Lake to meet up with my sister, Lauren, at an awesome waterpark there. After a day of swimming, we went to visit my cousin, Scarlet, and her cute family. Anyway, here are some shots of a few of the most adorable baby boys on earth.



And last but not least, Lauren was so sweet to take a few family pictures of us. This one was my favorite. Sweet little Magnolia's face is sunshine! Thanks so much, Lu! You rock!


Anyway, with all the editing I have waiting and all the photoshoots coming up, and fun guests arriving (yipee), I don't know how much I'll be able to post in the next few weeks. So, if you get bored, be sure to check out the love song Lissie and I wrote together, my plea for this invention, and pictures from Maggie's tea party birthday.

And slow down, September!

8 comments:

  1. Oh, that last photo is so so cute! I'm so glad you got a family shot that you liked :) And those pictures of Cole and Levi are ADORABLE! That crib is so cute. I'm anxious to see more pics from all the other shoots :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww I love all of these pictures :) I love the picture of COle! Thank you! and I'm glad that at least one of the pics I took turned out ok!
    Thanks for meeting up with us in Moses lake! Even if it was crazy!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful family picture!
    ...and you must tell me where you got that gorgeous yellow shirt. Please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why that family pic is a favorite. So sweet and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your family pic! It is ADORABLE!!! So are Cole and Levi! August has gone by way too quick! But that means the sooner we get to see you! Hoo-ray!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marie- the pic of Brynley is sooo fun! Thank you !!!! Can't wait to see the rest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are just amazing! Maybe one of these days while you're visiting Lauren, you could take family photos for me! ;)

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email