Monday, September 26, 2011

All that Pretty Personality

Here is the first of the sessions I'm going to post from my trip down to Utah earlier this month. I loved lots of things about that trip! It was so great to see so much family (this is my cousin's little girl), and it was fun to take pictures in some new places! I loved how all of my sessions down there were completely different.  I think we did just about everything... scenic, orchard, urban, rustic...!

For this particular session I got to shoot during the early sunrise hours. I've always wanted to do that, and the lighting was beautiful, as was this little lovey girl! It was so fun to capture so many sides of her little personality. And if there's one thing I'll always remember about her at this age, it's that she loves shoes!

In fact, I think she's got her sad face on in some of these photos because I tried to go for the barefoot look and take off her shoes for some of the pics, haha. Big no, no! :)

We thought she might want to wear my big yellow shoes because she loves to put on grown-up shoes at home, but I think she still was too bummed that I took off her shoes. But no matter, I still love that picture. Watch out, Tricia! She'll be wearing big girl shoes before you know it! Love you guys!


 












8 comments:

  1. That last one is my absolute favorite! She is sooo adorable! Great job, Marie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH... I love them Marie. They really turned out so good. You can't even tell that it was a cold morning. You did awesome. Thank you so much for coming out here to do them. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh these are soo soo adorable!! I love them so much! Fiona is so cute!! That's so funny that she loves her shoes so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! I love the sad face, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are moving along so fast! These are so great and that little girl is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't even pick a favorite...they are all adorable! Good work Marie, and good work Kim and Tricia for making such a cute girl! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful little girl. Good job on these, Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad you love them, Tricia!! :) Me too. I just showed them to Will and he was like, "Wow, that is a cute baby!" :)

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email