Saturday, September 24, 2011

A Garden Wedding

Oh, wow. I've been so anxious to share some photos from the gorgeous wedding I recently photographed! This beautiful, sweet and kind couple had the most lovely wedding in their grandparent's 20-acre garden last month. I can't get over how beautiful it all was. Perfection! Anyway, I loooooove weddings and was so ecstatic that they chose to me to photograph them. What added to the fun was my good photographer friend Jill Holyoak came along to second shoot for me. She rocked it and took several of the pictures below. Thanks, Jill! Anyway, after being at their wedding and going through all the pictures, I kinda want to go hop in my wedding dress and relive my special day! :)

9 comments:

  1. Looks like such a lovely wedding. Good job Marie and Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Gorgeous! I Love the one where he's kissing her forehead - so sweet. Beautiful job, Marie and Jill! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I bet you are lucky enough to still be able to fit into your wedding dress! I'll just blame it on the pregnancy right now! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow these are amazing Marie!! I love them all!! such a beautiful wedding, you captured it soooo well!! I would love to be your second shooter at a wedding some day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful, Marie! (And Jill!) Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was one beeeeeutiful wedding! And you got some great pictures to capture it all. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous! I love wedding pictures! And the family ones from the post below are perfection! Great Job you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow!!! amazingly beautiful shots. I love this photographer! looks like it was a beautiful wedding. Congrats again
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marie, did you do their engagement photos? I kept thinking this couple looked so familiar and trying to figure out how I knew them, but then I realized I had just seen their pictures before. Beautiful work, as usual.

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email