Monday, September 26, 2011

Glowing

So, I need to back up a little. I mentioned that I went to Utah a few weeks ago, and it's all thanks to my cousin Tricia who flew me down because she wanted to give her mom (my Aunt Missy) family pictures. I might be a little biased, but I think that is the sweetest gift ever!

Anyway, at the end of that big family shoot (peek coming shortly), they wanted pictures of this angel in her baptism dress if there was time. I'm so glad we made time for that! She was baptized earlier that very day, and she was positively glowing! I think these photos have something extra special about them, and it has nothing to do with me and everything to with this little girl. Heaven was close that evening. :)

9 comments:

  1. Ooohhh my goodness! She is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. ..and I love the row of birches...where in Utah is that hiding?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them Marie. I'm glad we were able to make time for these pictures. You did awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Annalia, These were taken at Wheeler Farm in Sandy, I believe. Oh, and I keep meaning to tell you where I got that yellow shirt...it was at Target and I've seen them on clearance lately. You should go snatch one up. Yellow always reminds me of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness. these are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww so beautiful :) Maddie is such a gorgeous little girl and congrats on her baptism! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so beautiful! So glad you could capture her special day :)

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email