Friday, September 30, 2011

Orchard Wanted!

I've searched Kitsap County high and low for an orchard location, and I've found ONE little one, but I have yet to get permission to shoot there. I've tried, and tried hard, but the owner is never home. So, I've left him notes and will continue to try because hello! An orchard is pretty much a fairytale to shoot in, at least to me. Maybe I'll grow my own orchard someday. Yeah, the girl who can't even keep her lawn alive...

But anyway! On to the pictures I took in one of the many orchards in Utah...

Could my little second cousins be any more ADORABLE??? I love these kids!
















11 comments:

  1. WOW!! these are so so so amazing!!!! I love them all!! I wish that there was an orchard here too but I haven't seen one either :(
    So beautiful, I'm sure McKenzie and Corbin love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie. Allred. GROSS! Those are amaaaazing!!! Wow. You are incredible!!!! Sooo gorgeous!! Those kids are adorable. Wow. I'm speechless!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And where did this cute little girl's mommy find her adoreable outfit! Seriously so cute! Great photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Those kids are seriously gorgeous! And I love the yellow! If we have ever move near you, I will acquire permission for the orchard so you can take our pictures there.=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have searched for an orchard too! I did after Sanae took my maternity shots in an orchard in UT. UT has so many awesome places for pics, but they don't have the beach! Excellent pictures, like always. You are so talented, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oHHHH the pictures are SO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So incredible! I think my all time favorite session from you! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ab.so.lute.ly. GOOOORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply Amazing! Seriously Marie, you are so good! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, everyone. :)

    Jen, I can't remember where she said she got their clothes, but it was seriously perfect wardrobing! :)

    And I'm pretty sure yellow is my new favorite color to photograph. Holy happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh I love the running ones with her little tongue out. She's really concentrating. Beautiful colors!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email