Thursday, October 27, 2011

Changes...

This post has been a few months in the making, but it's time for me to officially announce that unless you're already on the calendar for 2012, I'm taking a break from my photography business next year.   I do intend on picking back up again at the beginning of 2013, though, and I'm really looking forward to that!

In the meantime, I'm excited to take a much-needed breather! But let's be honest, I already have lots of plans for next year, which will include putting together a website and making other improvements to Marie Photographie. I'm also very excited about using this time to help my husband out with Flowers to Go by getting photographs of people and flowers up on the walls of our seven flower shops! :) Stay tuned for opportunities to model!

Also, I'm hoping that over the course of next year (as I get my photography website/blog going), this blog will morph back into a more well-rounded documentation of us and our family life. :)

Thanks for sticking with me!

XOXO-
Marie

PS. For those still needing to place print orders this year, if you could get those in by November 20th, that would be awesome! Thanks!

PPS. My post felt naked without pictures, so here are a few photos of some of the cutest babies I know! :)


8 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're going to be able to take a break! You deserve it! and those pictures are SO SO adorable. LOVE> they are such cute babies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering about this. I hope it gives you a little (or a lot) more down time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. It seems like you could use the time to breathe for a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marie, I'm SO glad you're taking a break!!! :) You definitely deserve it. And thanks for always taking pictures of my babe :) You're the best Auntie (Marie). Hehe. ;) I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What?!?! You totally deserve a break (although from what you described, it doesn't really sound like one). But wait! I wanted you to take Emma's 1 year pics. Are you sure you don't want to squeeze in one more session??? Bummer for me. Can't wait to hear about and see all the changes though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That'll be so nice for you to take some time off! I hope you enjoy it :) Also, those pictures are so adorable! If its not too much to ask I would like to order some prints...... just whenever is convinient for you though, no rush! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A break can be magic in terms of renewing your soul and just renewing your creative viewpoint in general! You so don't a renewal of your creative viewpoint--you are AMAZING. But I'm happy to think of you relaxing a little!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am with courtney WHAT!!? PLEASE shoot me an email, I am dying to hear more!!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email