Saturday, October 8, 2011

No Place Like Home

I love these people, and I am so glad they had me take their pictures again because it's always such a good time! Here are four beautiful girls (who, by the way, have the most beautiful smiles and flawless skin) that are lucky enough to have parents who adore them and each other. I love photographing families! Anyway, they wanted to stick close to home for their location this year, and these shots were practically taken in their backyard. And while I love getting creative with locations, I also think there's something special about having family portraits done in a place special to a family, and there's no place like home, right? :)

















6 comments:

  1. Wow. I really love these! Those girls and MOM are so so beautiful! What a sweet family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, you are jam packed busy!! Don't know how you did it all, but these pics are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the family! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email