Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Beautiful Sight

I cannot remember a more beautiful Autumn than the one we're having up here in Washington this year. The air has been so crisp. The sky has been so clear. And the colors! The colors have been breathtaking. Of course, it's pouring buckets as I write this, but seriously! We really haven't had much rain at all compared to year's past. Even with all the rain, I wouldn't trade living here for anywhere else in the world, except maybe Europe... but that's not going to happen anytime soon!

But on to these pretty people! I loved how adoring they were of their sweet baby boy. I have never met a 3-month-old baby more content than him. Holy smokes, he was an angel outside in the chilly weather. He just seemed happy to be along for the ride, his family all wrapped up in him. It was a beautiful sight!
 

7 comments:

  1. Such a sweet looking baby and family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors! (and pictures, as always!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! I love all of the fall leaves. And you're right, we did have an amazing autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marie! Love those b&w ones. They get me every time. That family is so so sweet. And I really love the one of the little girl with her baby brother. So precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet! They look so happy! Great pictures Marie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had a wonderful time and the pictures are an absolute treasure!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email