Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Sisters Christmas Video. Check.

I am fully aware that I tend to go into hyper cheese mode when placed in front of a video camera, but Jake (my sister Em's hubby) managed to work his mad filming/editing skills to take the really gushy Marie stuff out (they told me to act like I was in love and I went a little overboard!) and left only the best in. Anyway, I love how it turned out and it was so fun to make!

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas. Mine was pretty fantastic!

6 comments:

  1. Love that we have this video :) Wish we could make one every year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw but I love the mushy gushy Marie!! haha. It turned out so good! You girls are adorable!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super. Cute.

    I love that you all are so close as sisters and yet look so different from each other. You see each of your personalities so clearly.

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this was one of the funnest things we've ever done as sisters! I love you all soo soo much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the video - it should definitely become a tradition.

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email