Monday, December 12, 2011

Two Steps Behind

Just wanted to pop in and say that I'm still alive! Things have just been so busy, and I constantly feel two steps behind lately. But I hope to get my blogging groove back on soon! But realistically, the soonest that will happen is 2012! I've been doing a lot of last-minute online Christmas shopping, picture orders, and I also got called to serve as the president over the teenage girls at church (which I LOVE). So yeah, I'm just finding my new groove right now.

I have managed to keep up with my weekly posts over at Notes She Wrote, though! I just barely wrote a story over there about this sweet girl:

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that pictures of her. She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Marie...you will be an amazing YW President...because you are simply that. Amazing. Good luck finding your new groove busy woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes! you will be the most amazing YW president!! :) And I love that pic of Bella. Gosh, I miss her (all of you guys!) can't wait to see you all SO SOON! :)

    love, Lauren

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email