Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Snaps: Proud Owners

We're going on day #3 of more snow and no school. (These particular pictures were taken on day #1.) And thanks to our winter wonderland, I'm now the proud owner of a really clean closet. Somehow all the snow has put me into spring cleaning mode.

This little one below is the proud owner of the only semi-decent pair of snow gloves in the family. Lucky her!


He's the proud owner of his very own snowman. (Don't worry, Magson does own better winter get-up than this. I just made him run back outside and get a picture taken with his snowman after he'd already shed his coat and gloves... he gave the snowman his hat.)


And this little miss is the proud owner of, well, ...I don't know exactly. Let's just say all things adorable!


6 comments:

  1. Marie, LOVED these pictures of your little cuties and loved catching up on all your posts this morning!! Hope you are all doing well! P.S. Congrats on the major closet clean out!! What an accomplishment! : ) I love the after enjoyment of a good organization/purge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you took a simple afternoon of playing in snow & made it into a adorable photo shoot!! They're soooo cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a snow day when school is canceled and you can just spend the day with family. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I love your new blog look too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I know you're a busy lady, but I love it when you blog. I'm diggin' the new look to your blog as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. And this one too, gosh. How am I missing these adorable posts? Especially love these photos - all that white is so beautiful. Especially surrounding your gorgeous little ones :)

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email