Sunday, February 5, 2012

Best. Purchase. Ever.

We went back and forth about whether or not to get the kids a tramp for Christmas. I was worried about broken bones... it's something I still worry about...

But oh my goodness, even in this dead of winter, my kids bounce on that thing any chance they get! They love it! We all love it! I finally got enough courage to do some front and back flips on it, which makes this near 30-year-old feel like pretty hot stuff. There have already been picnics on it, daddy-daughter/son adventures ("adventure" is code for date), and even our littlest loves to bounce on there with the big kids. She's always pointing out the window and saying, "Jump! Jump!"




So, yeah. I'd say it has been my favorite "toy" we've purchased for our kids yet, especially since we got it for a steal on Black Friday last year, and also especially since I wasn't the one braving the lines in the wee hours of the night to buy it. (A big thanks to Will for that!) And also a big thanks to Uncle Jake who set it up for us! I'm really irritated I can't find the photos I took of that. :/

Anyway, hip-hip! To many more memories made on the family trampoline!

11 comments:

  1. Looks like a ton of fun. Happy Jumping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! McKelle would love one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, they're the best! Ours was always the gathering place for children (like a kid fort).

    ...but I don't think I ever braved a flip on it....

    None of our kids ever broke a bone jumping on our trampoline. One did, however, break a leg jumping off of the couch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! I love the one of Will bounding across it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously. Ours was the best thing that ever happened to me. Yes, Carter did break his arm on it. Still very worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for trampolines...and something to help bounce all the energy out of the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pictures! We have always loved trampolines. One day we will get one too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pictures! We are totally getting one this year! I'm so glad your kids love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That trampoline looks so fun! And way to go doing flips! You ARE hot stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How did I miss this post?! So glad your kiddos love that trampoline! They are so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. How did I miss this post?! So glad your kiddos love that trampoline! They are so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email