Friday, March 30, 2012

Bounce










I have a feeling this blog is going to see its fair share of bouncy photos. I just can't help myself. The kids are always grinning ear-to-ear on that thing. Without even thinking, I fetch the camera every time. Plus these pictures (taken in the last few weeks) are bringing me the sunshine that I'm not getting when I step outside these days. The skies poured relentlessly today. And get this. I just checked the forecast and it's not supposed to stop until Spring Break is over--whaaat?

Spring Break hasn't even started. Good thing forecasts are known to change. :)

5 comments:

  1. Loving your pretty face, Marie! And that trampoline - I think I'll have to come sometime this summer to try it out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bouncy pictures! They make me want to get a trampoline for our kids to put in our giant backyard!

    Yes, I'm ready for some consistent nice weather. Soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like so much fun!!! I wish I could bounce with you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture of Juliette climbing out of the trampoline. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email