Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother's Day

The weather was to die for on Mother's Day. It made my three little monkeys extra busy and wiggly and happy on sunshine. We had a pizza dinner out on Grandma Rise and Grandpa Billy's deck, caught lady bugs, saw two Eagles soar and took lots of happy pictures. I love being their mom! I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have married Will and luckier still to have our three kids. Sometimes I can't believe life could be this good. And to my sweet mom and Will's sweet mom, I couldn't ask for more.














4 comments:

  1. Those are some very sweet pictures of some very sweet people. Give those kiddos hugs from me. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so sweet :) I'm so glad you had such a great mother's day!! You are one lucky girl :) We miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures so much!! Your children are just so beautiful and so are you! I like the tradition of taking a picture with my kid/s every mother's day! I wish I had taken one of me and Cole on Sunday! I guess I'll start next year :)

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email