Monday, June 18, 2012

June Bugs

Aside from birthdays, I'm terrible (terrible!) about pulling out the video camera. It seems like I always go for my camera-camera when there's a picture opportunity. It doesn't help that once my kids are past the age of one  or so, they just want to see what I'm doing and watch videos instead of get filmed. But I was able to distract Juliette enough the other evening to get a little bit of her, and while I was filming her, Will came home from work. To me, it was the cutest thing ever to catch all three kids run for daddy as soon as they heard the garage door open. So, this video is mainly of that, but I also incorporated some old videos and some Father's Day footage, making this a Father's Day video of our little June bugs for Will.  We love you, Will!

And to my dad, I think you are absolutely perfect. I honestly can't think of a better dad than my very own. I love you so much, Dad!


9 comments:

  1. this was the cutest thing ever Marie!! I bet Will loved it :) You need to post more videos!! Your kids are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet video. It made me cry. You have such a wonderful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We couldn't watch it here because of the music content. Can you post it some other way?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Marie this totally made me cry too. What a sweet video your kids will be able to look back on. And you matched the videos perfectly with the song. I bet Will loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it. Thanks Marie! It was worth every minute of lost sleep. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness...the tears!!! I suppose it's because we're living the same life, but this made me cry and cry. If you'll excuse me, I have to go find a kid to hug now. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was pure perfection! I need to do this too! And that little Liam...such a looker!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Marie, this was so so sweet :) I miss your kids soooo much!!! They are just adorable. Love this video :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This video totally demonstrates why I blog. I want to preserve my kids as long as I can! That song pretty much made me a total basketcase. Hahaha. So easy to happen these days though. What a precious video, Marie!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email