Friday, December 14, 2012

Catching Up

I'm all over the place with my blog posts, and completely out of order, but hopefully I can get it all straight in my future blog book. I've been going through pictures I took of the kids this summer...I'm wanting to print some off before Christmas (clock's a ticking!), which was a great excuse to make time to finally edit these. It's truly been a joy to go through and remember what my cuties looked like this last summer. My how they have changed in just a few short months! Isabella no longer has her two front teeth. Juliette's hair is getting longer all the time, and Liam must've had a growth spurt because he doesn't seem to have the bit of chub he has in these pictures. It's bittersweet to see the changes, too. I'm definitely grateful for pictures to help me remember.

With the heartbreaking news of the horrendous shooting in Connecticut today, you can't help but be thankful for every single moment. So many thoughts and prayers for the families who lost loved ones today.

ILJFieldofFlowers2012Web ILJFieldofFlowers2012-5Web ILJFieldofFlowers2012-22 ILJFieldofFlowers2012-33 ILJFieldofFlowers2012-21 ILJFieldofFlowers2012-14 ILJFieldofFlowers2012-17 ILJFieldofFlowers2012-15 ILJFieldofFlowers2012-16 ILJFieldofFlowers2012-12 ILJFieldofFlowers2012-10 ILJFieldofFlowers2012-7Web ILJFieldofFlowers2012-6Web ILJFieldofFlowers2012-2Web ILJFieldofFlowers2012-1 ILJFieldofFlowers2012-24 ILJFieldofFlowers2012-28 ILJFieldofFlowers2012-30 ILJFieldofFlowers01Web

10 comments:

  1. This post warmed my heart. Love children.=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss your sweet babies. These pictures are so priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this shoot! And I still love the girls rompers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are gorgeous Marie. I so wish I could live close to all my cousins and their adorable children....along with my own nieces and nephew. That would be a perfect world for me! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are such a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh what beautiful beautiful pictures! Your kids are seriously so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful post! What a beautiful family you have and what beautiful pictures! That flower field is beyond perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your kids (and photographs) are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all of these. You're kids are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email