Sunday, February 17, 2013

Another Fabulous Trip to UT!

IMG_7423UTFeb2013 IMG_7437UTFeb2013 IMG_7459UTFeb2013 IMG_7474UTFeb2013 IMG_7486UTFeb2013 IMG_7517UTFeb2013 IMG_7537UTFeb2013BW IMG_7541UTFeb2013 IMG_7542UTFeb2013 IMG_7555UTFeb2013 IMG_7565UTFeb2013 IMG_7595UTFeb2013BW IMG_7594UTFeb2013 UTFeb2013-4 IMG_7721UTFeb2013 UTFeb2013-5 IMG_7773UTFeb2013 IMG_7779UTFeb2013 IMG_7786UTFeb2013 IMG_7792UTFeb2013
I couldn't pass up taking another trip to UT! I wanted to finally meet my newest nephew Henry (holy gorgeous baby boy), see my little brother Christian off on his mission (tear), and be with my mom who was in town from Germany (love her!)! It was wonderful!!

Here are some definite highlights:

*Watching my mom and Emma try to squeeze Henry into his blessing outfit. Henry had a lot to say about that.

*Christian had a bunch of his friends over to hang out one night, and being with them made me really nostalgic for my college days. I'm so happy in the here and now, and I LOVED college, but I rarely miss it so much that I want to go back. But listening to Christian jam and seeing him with his best friends really made me want to go relive those days! They all had us laughing and singing along. I loved it.

*Sneaking in as many good eats and shopping trips as we possibly could. Good thing I don't live in UT or I'd be fat and broke! ;)

*Seeing my best friend Mindi from high school. None of the pictures turned out (so sad), but I truly loved seeing her. She now has four kids and we went to her oldest daughter's baptism.

*Getting to the airport for my flight home on Feb. 4th and being told that they couldn't find me anywhere in the system and there was no such flight. Turns out I had accidentally booked my flight home for March 4th. Of course there were no flights for later that night, so back to Provo I went and caught another flight the next morning. I am so special to manage to do things like this all the time. :/

Anyway, until next time, UT. Here's to hoping I can keep up my bi-annual visits! :)

8 comments:

  1. Love love it when you come to visit me!! This last trip was especially fun :) can't wait to see you again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um, this is Emma. Guess mom's signed in on my phone. Haha.

      Delete
  2. my family is so cute!!!! I so wish I could have been there for all of this :) love all these pics!

    ps, loooove your leather jacket. I was just thinking today that I want a brown one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are so pretty! You are a beautiful family! Glad you had a great time here in UT :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering how that happened. Didn't really sound like me, or Dad. But anyway, thanks for making the trip to Utah Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your family is beautiful...sisters, mothers, you name it! You can tell how much you all love one another. It's pretty wonderful to see.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh I never realized how much Emma and your mom look alike until I saw these pics of them side by side. Emma is like a mini Lisa with blonde hair. And why is every person in your family so dang cute?! Looks like you had so much fun and how fun to get to see Mindi. Can't believe she has four kids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you made it out there!What a fun time!!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email