Thursday, April 25, 2013

Her New Annie Dress!

My mom is so good at dreaming up the most unique, heartfelt and adorable gifts. It's definitely a talent she has! So, seeing how Juliette loves to sing and dress-up, this year for her birthday Grandma Lisa sewed her a new dress-up... an Annie dress! She also sent the movie Annie, and a little stuffed "Sandy" dog along in the package. Too, too cute! I can hardly take it... my very own blonde-haired Annie!

IMG_0549AnnieDress2013 AnnieDress2013-1 IMG_0577AnnieDress2013 AnnieDress2013-2 IMG_0542AnnieDress2013 AnnieDress2013-3 IMG_0540AnnieDress2013

7 comments:

  1. She is the cutest little Annie! How darling. Mom really is the best at gift-giving! I love that little JuJu!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute. Looks like it might fit her for a few dress-up seasons! My favorite is the one with the Sandy dog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Your mom is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just too cute! That is so special that your mom makes her such thoughtful gifts! This is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh that is adorable! What a good Grandma she is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precious! My girls love that movie as do I!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email