Wednesday, April 17, 2013

JuJu the Gymnast!

I've written about this before, but for months, Juliette has been watching on the sidelines while Isabella and Liam have done their gymnastics classes. Now that she's three, she is now finally all signed up herself, and it has been so fun to watch her. I love how her outtie belly button is so visible though her leotard. And I love how much she loves going!

We've got her going to a different gym than the other two go to. We're interested in this gym because it's a bit closer to our house. If we continue to like this new gym as much as we have, we will probably eventually switch the other two over. I don't know if it's because Juliette's class is on a Saturday morning or what, but she gets SO much attention and I've been really impressed with the instruction. The optional girls also work out at this time, so it's fun to watch them do all their crazy tricks, too.

Oh, gymnastics, you do have a soft place in my heart.

IMG_9996JuJuGym2013
JulietteGymnastics2013-2
IMG_9931JuJuGym2013
IMG_9987JuJuGym2013
JulietteGymnastics2013-3
IMG_9943JuJuGym2013
IMG_9937JuJuGym2013
IMG_9934JuJuGym2013
JulietteGymnastics2013-1
IMG_9927JuJuGym2013 IMG_9933JuJuGym2013




4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is the cutest thing ever! I love that she can go to gymnastics now! What a cutie. All of these pictures are so adorable! She looks so darling in a leotard :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I just died of cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so ridiculously cute!! I cant wait to put my kids in gymnastics! She look so happy and so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email