Sunday, November 24, 2013

Eight, Five and Three

IMG_6242ILJOCTPortOrchard2013Web(2) IMG_6242ILJOCTPortOrchard2013Web

Over General Conference weekend in early October, I had Will take a few maternity pictures of me, and I also took some pictures of the kids. To this point, I hadn't managed to take their annual birthday pictures, and I really wanted to get that done before baby Charlton arrived. Of all the pictures that were taken that evening, this one tugs at my heart strings the most. This is so them. Juliette adoring everything her older siblings do. She follows them around like nobody's business all day. Liam sandwiched between the girls... laughing at Isabella's silliness.

I have to say, that while there are the occasional spats between them, they are each other's very best friends, and not a day goes by that I don't see them loving each other. And one of my very favorite things about these three is that they entertain themselves. I can't remember the last time any of them told me they were bored or asked me what they should do. They are masters at creating their own fun (and messes!) together, and I'm just so glad they have each other.

2 comments:

  1. Sooo cute!! And every single one of their outfits is d a r l i n g !!! I love those 3.

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email