Monday, December 9, 2013

Gingerbread Houses!

This is our third year decorating gingerbread houses at the Bishop's house, and to say that my kids love it would be the understatement of the year. The night before the big event, their excitement levels compare to that of Christmas Eve. They LOVE this... I mean, who wouldn't? Just look at that spread! Sister Wiest is the loving lady that makes it all happen, and we're all so grateful. Making gingerbread houses, for whatever reason, isn't my favorite, so I love that my kids don't suffer because of my lack of love in the gingerbread department. Thank you, Sister Wiest! Oh, and I have to mention how much I loved that it happened on a Saturday morning this year. It was so great that Will could be there to get in on the fun and help out.

  IMG_0141Gingerbread2013 IMG_0161Gingerbead2013 IMG_0156Gingerbread2013 IMG_0146Gingerbread2013 IMG_0138Gingerbread2013
And I had to include a picture of our little friend Maren. I don't have her completed house, but it was loaded! Someone told her it was a "one-of-a-kind house," and it was so cute because she kept going around saying things like, "Wanna see my one-of-a-kind-house?" It was adorable.

IMG_0132Gingerbread2013

3 comments:

  1. How fun!! And what a good bishop's wife - that's amazing she does this for all the kids. That looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little behind on the blog posts. This looks like kid heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so fun!!! I bet your kids loved it!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email