Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

I had the thought that I'd like to write Will and each of my kids a thank you letter this Thanksgiving and then carry it on as a tradition. But did I do it? No. :/ But next year for sure! In the meantime, I thought I'd share with the world a simple thing or two about each of them that I'm thankful for this year.

Will: Thank you for putting up with my endless home improvement requests... and so often doing all the dirty work around here. You are so selfless with your time and the best friend a girl could ask for.

Isabella: Thank you for loving Charlton so much. Your constant willingness to help me do this and that while I take care of him has made the transition to four kids so smooth. You have been my little angel these past few months.

Liam: Thank you for being the most sincere little boy I've ever met and making me feel so loved as your mother. Your "I love you's," bear hugs, and waves goodbye as you go to school are some of my favorite things in this world. You are such a good boy.

Juliette: Thank you for playing with my hair all the time (believe it or not, you do a great job and it feels so good!), and helping me so much in the kitchen. I don't love to cook, but with your enthusiastic little self by my side, it makes dinner-prep so enjoyable. Can't wait until you can take over the kitchen completely!

Charlton: Thank you for practically sleeping through the night already! And thank you for loving to sleep for hours on my chest. It has got to be one of the best feelings in this world.

In other news, our Thanksgiving was wonderful--I recall it being especially relaxing and calm, which is out of the ordinary for my high-energy children. (Thank you, kids!) I think the Children's Encyclopedia books that Grandma gave them contributed greatly to that!
 
IMG_9852Thanksgiving2013 Thanksgiving2013-1 IMG_9828Thanksgiving2013 IMG_9850Thanksgiving2013 IMG_9861Thanksgiving2013 IMG_9795Thanksgiving2013 IMG_9864Thanksgiving2013 IMG_9847Thanksgiving2013BW IMG_9807Thanksgiving2013 IMG_9801Thanksgiving2013 IMG_9791Thanksgiving2013 Thanksgiving2013-2 IMG_9876Thanksgiving2013 IMG_9877Thanksgiving2013

3 comments:

  1. So glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I like your idea of writing your kids and hubs a letter each year. That's so sweet and I definitely think you should start it next year. And those last two photos of Juju and her great grandma are amazing -- what a hip grandma! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a perfect thanksgiving. I like your letter idea too. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet post Marie! Your family is the cutest, I love them so much :)

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email