Tuesday, December 17, 2013

A Blessing and a Baptism

So, Isabella and Charlton shared a special day! While a lot of my family was in town for Christmas, we had Charlton blessed and Isabella chose to be baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It was a really wonderful evening, and I'm  kicking myself for not putting someone else in charge of pictures. It was just too much for me with everything else going on. But, alas, there are some pictures, and I'm grateful for that! I'm so happy to have my children part of this wonderful gospel--it means the world to me! It was definitely a  day that I won't soon forget filled with uplifting music and spiritual talks... thanks to everyone who came and helped make this day so memorable and sweet. 

PS. I loved how Isabella was baptized in the same dress my mom made for me when I was baptized. She looked beautiful!

Baptism-Blessing2013-2 Blessing-Baptism2013-1 IMG_0253Blessing-Baptism2013 IMG_0265Blessing-Baptism2013 IMG_0322Blessing-Baptism2013 IMG_0311Baptism-Blessing2013 IMG_0274Blessing-Baptism2013

4 comments:

  1. I love this so much!! I wish I could have been there with you guys on this special day!! Charlton and Bella look so beautiful in their white outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! And hey, you remembered to get a group shot, which I entirely forgot at Patrick's baptism the next week. Still kind of sad about that! This was such a fun night, and it's so sweet to watch Isabella's adoration for her baby brother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet that she got to be baptized in your dress! What a special day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy I was able to be there this day. So special they got to share this day. I think mom told me you and I got baptized/blessed the same day -- and look how close we are ;)

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email