Friday, April 25, 2014

Charlton at Six Months

Charlton6Months2014-1
Oh boy, what a joy our baby Charlie is! At six months old he still loves the water, especially during bath time. He loves to sit on the lawn outside and watch the kids play. He is pretty much sitting up on his own now, although I do like to put pillows around him to soften his occasional crash landings. He has already cut two teeth on the bottom. Whenever he is really happy he shakes his head back and forth as if to say "no," but what he really means is "yes! I love this!" He also really loves it when we hold him out in front of us and swing him from side to side and sing "tick-tock, tick-tock!"It makes him laugh every time.

He loves to go on morning walks with me around the neighborhood. I bundle him up, like he's pictured above and off we go. He loves all of his siblings, and lights up in a different way for each of them. They are all so adorable together. I'm starting to understand how people have large families. Life seriously becomes more and more full with each little one, and you get to watch the older ones express and show love in a way that is so tender and priceless.

The other day before bed, Liam went to say goodnight to Charlton and was gone quite a long time. When I went to check on him, I intended to get after him for taking so long, but I found him talking to Charlie and telling him how much he loved him. And then he said to me, "I just can't stop saying goodnight to Charlie because I love him too much!" I'm a puddle just thinking about it.

Charlie thinks Juliette is hilarious and he probably laughs the most at her, and he and Isabella are two peas in a pod. Isabella loves taking care of him so much and they are pretty inseparable.

We've given Charlton rice cereal and some other store-bought baby foods, but he doesn't seem to be too big a fan. And of course, he loves his Daddy and is already babbling "dadada" all the time.

As for me, I LOVE THIS BABY and I'm pretty sure he thinks the world of me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email